Mechanically, calcium carbonate powder is get by grinding raw materials such as limestone and marble. The calcium carbonate grinding plant consists of a whole set of equipment like crushers, conveyors, storage silos, grinding mills, classifiers, dust collectors and packing machine. However, the calcium carbonate grinding machine is the core of the ground calcium carbonate production line. For the calcium carbonate mill, to some extend, defines the quality of the end product-ground calcium carbonate powder. Daswell machinery, as a professional supplier of ground calcium carbonate process, offers tailored turnkey solutions for ground calcium carbonate plant. We can help you design and plan the calcium carbonate grinding plant according to your needs. Besides, we can supply you with complete set of high quality equipment, such as the calcium carbonate grinding mill.
Daswell Calcium Carbonate Grinding Plant
Daswell machinery is a professional supplier of calcium carbonate grinding plant in China. Daswell offers customized solutions for ground calcium carbonate plant, including designing, planning and supplying of the relevant equipment for the calcium carbonate grinding plant. We have done several successful ground calcium carbonate plant projects. Due to the professional work as well as quality equipment, Daswell has won the trust of our customers, with whom we have established long term business relationship. Daswell grinding mill can produce ground calcium carbonate powder in both dry and wet methods. And together with classifiers, these grinding machines can produce ground calcium carbonate powder in a wide range of particle sizes( 2-23μm） with high quality. Besides, Daswell calcium carbonate mills can produce with high capacity. And if you want to produce more calcium carbonate, you can install more than one calcium carbonate grinding mill. And depending on the raw material and product, Daswell provides calcium carbonate grinding solutions for both wet and dry grinding.
Calcium Carbonate Grinding Machine
There are many kinds of grinding machines for calcium carbonate available in Daswell, such as ball mill, wet grinding mill, roller mill and so on. Here we mainly introduce two kinds of grinding mills, for they can produce high quality calcium carbonate powder with fine and even ultra fine particle sizes.
ball mill is classic grinding mill for ground calcium carbonate. Ball mill is a horizontal drum like device which can rotate. In the ball mill, there is grinding media balls, which can be made of steel, stainless steel, ceramic and other materials. The feed material such as limestone is grounded as a result of the media ball shifts and the rotation of the mill. So the particle sizes of end product ground calcium carbonate can be controlled through the rotation speed of ball mill and quantity of ball media. In fact, ball mill for making calcium carbonate powder can work better with classifier. Together with classifier, you can make even ultra fine ground calcium carbonate powder.
As the name implies, wet grinding mill manufactures ground calcium carbonate powder in a wet process. The wet grinding mill is often used to produce ultra fine ground calcium carbonate (2-6.5μm). Stand-alone vertical wet grinding mill can produce ground calcium carbonate 2.0-2.5t/h, while for higher production, two or more wet grinding mills can work in series circuit.
Features of Daswell Calcium Carbonate Mill
- High capacity. Both the ball mill combined with classifier and wet grinding mill can produce ground calcium carbonate powder in great quantity.
- High quality GCC. For the ball mill, it can produce GCC powder with uniform shape and great whiteness. With classifier, the ball mill calcium carbonate plant also can make fine and ultra fine GCC powder. As for wet grinding mill, it can produce GCC powder with ultra fine particle sizes(2-6.5μm）.
- Various applications available. Both the ball mill and the wet grinding can be controlled to produce ground calcium carbonate powder in different sizes simultaneously, which can be used for varied applications.
- High graded mills. Both the ball mill and wet grinding mill are made of high quality materials so that they can work for long time with regular maintenance. In all, Daswell grinding mills are of high reliability and durability but with low investment.
- Other mills available. Except the ball mill and wet grinding mill, Daswell also provides other kinds of quality grinding mills for calcium carbonate according to your needs.
How to Choose the Perfect Grinding Mill
As stated above, as a calcium carbonate grinding mill supplier, Daswell machinery provides various of grinding mills. Here are several factors to consider when it comes to choosing the suitable grinding equipment for ground calcium carbonate grinding plant.
- The property of raw materials. Different calcium carbonate grinding mills can deal with different materials to produce ground calcium carbonate powder. And it also impacts the quality of end product, that is ground calcium carbonate.
- Production capacity. These grinding mills can produce ground calcium carbonate powder in different capacity. And it is well known that ball mill can produce more per hour. Of course, you can install several mills together to form series connection to produce more.
- Desired particle sizes. Different grinding machines for ground calcium carbonate can product different range of GCC powder.
- Applications. Ground calcium carbonate powder is widely used industrial mineral in many areas. However, each application needs ground calcium carbonate powder in different quality, such as fineness, brightness, and particle shape and so on.
- Budgets. The last but not the least one is your budget. These grinding machines varies in prices, so you should consider your budget to choose the suitable one. The most economic mill is ball mill. Combined with classifier, the ball mill and classifying system can produce all particle sizes.