Air classifier is an industrial machine to separate materials by a combination of size, shape and density. And of course air classifier can be used to separate different materials. Usually, an air classifier can work alone, or work with grinding mills. Air classifier for calcium carbonate is a micron separator to separate calcium carbonate powder ground from calcium carbonate ball mills or other mills. In the calcium carbonate plant with ball mill and classifier, one or more calcium carbonate classifiers work with the ball mill to get the fine and ultra fine ground calcium carbonate powder. Daswell machinery offers quality classifiers for calcium carbonate with great durability, reliability and optimum performance. Working with calcium carbonate ball mills, Daswell calcium carbonate classifier can produce ground calcium carbonate powder with particle size range 2.0-25μm.
Features of Daswell Air Classifier for Calcium Carbonate
- High efficiency. Daswell micron separator for calcium carbonate can handle calcium carbonate in great quantity with high accuracy and low energy consumption. In other words, Daswell calcium carbonate air classifiers are cost-efficient machines for your calcium carbonate plant.
- Ease in adjustment to obtain desired cut point. By adjusting the speed and air flow, Daswell air classifiers for calcium carbonate can help you get ground calcium carbonate powder with a wide range of particle sizes. Besides, if one air classifier for classifier is not enough, you can connect two or more air classifiers to get required sizes of calcium carbonate. And this combination can also help you produce calcium carbonate powder of various sizes for different applications.
- Different designs to choose from. Daswell provides several different kinds of air classifiers for calcium carbonate. They can differ from each other in different cut points, collector sizes or type and other detailed designs. Daswell will offer you the suitable one for you according to your needs.
- Capable of withstanding high temperature. The interior of air classifier are lined with refractory materials to stand high temperature.
- Low contamination. The inner part of Daswell micron separators for calcium carbonate are equipped with abrasion resistant plate and ceramic lining. As a result, the classified ground calcium carbonate powder is with high whiteness.
- High accuracy. Daswell calcium carbonate air classifiers can process calcium carbonate powder from ball mill with accurate separation. The required sizes of ground calcium carbonate powder will go to the product silo, while the rejected powder will be transferred to ball mill with feed material for further grinding.
Daswell Calcium Carbonate Air Classifier
Henan Daswell machinery company is a leader manufacturer of mineral processing equipment. In fact, Daswell offers end-to-end turnkey solutions for mineral processing plants, such as calcium carbonate plant, quicklime plant, hydrated lime process plant and silica plant. We offer designing and planning services for your mineral production lines in line with your needs. And we also provide complete set of equipment for the mineral processing plants. Air classifier is core equipment for calcium carbonate plant with ball mill. Daswell calcium carbonate air classifiers for sale come with several designs according to their internal designs, cut points and production output. Each of these Daswell air classifier for calcium carbonate is of robust design to be durable, and reliable. And according to the required sizes of ground calcium carbonate powder, there can be one or more air classifiers work together in series or parallel connection. Besides, each kind of air classifier has its own optimum production range for ground calcium carbonate powder, and the range can be adjusted through adjusting the inlet air flow, the speed and amount of reverse flow.
Ball Mill and Classifier System for Calcium Carbonate Plant
In calcium carbonate production line with high capacity, ball mill usually works with air classifier to obtain fine and ultra fine ground calcium carbonate powder. Firstly, the required sizes of raw materials will be feed into the ball mill for grinding. And to get fine and ultra fine ground calcium carbonate powder with great consistent sizes, one or more air classifiers are needed to separate the calcium carbonate powder from the ball mill. In the classifiers, the calcium carbonate powder is further cut into fine and super fine sizes due to the high speed working of classifier wheels. With the influence of air flow, the fine and ultra fine calcium carbonate powder will be transported to product silo, while the coarser powder will be rejected and be returned to ball mill with feed materials. Ball mill and air classifier system is perfect for fine ground calcium carbonate powder processing plant.
How does Air Classifier for Calcium Carbonate Work
In calcium carbonate production line, after grinding the calcium carbonate in ball mill, the grounded calcium carbonate powder will be transported to the air classifier pneumatically through the inlet scroll. In the air classifier, the air flow becomes a rising air under the function of classifier wheel. The ascending vortex carries the fine and ultra fine calcium carbonate powder out of the classifier, and then be transferred to product silo. If more than one air classifiers work together to get superfine ground calcium carbonate powder, these fine calcium carbonate powder will be transferred to another classifier for another round of separation and classification. For the coarse material, under the influence of gravity, they will fall down the air classifier and be returned to ball mill with feed material for further grinding.
How to Choose Classifier for Calcium Carbonate
As stated above, Daswell provides several kinds of calcium carbonate micron separator. They are different in cut points, designs, and other factors. Despite these air classifier for calcium carbonate can be different in detailed designs, they are all durable and reliable micron separator with high quality. There is no one for all solution for choosing air classifier. But you can choose the suitable ones according to your needs. There are several factors to consider, such as the desired particle size, the grinding mill, the capacity and your budget, etc. Daswell can offer you the most suitable calcium carbonate air classifier for you in line with your specific needs.